Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Hi, my name is Kayden and I am going to tell you a little story about me that happened about a week ago. I was on my way to an airport because we were going on vacation to the bahamas! I was really scared because I have never been on an airplane before! As we were heading towards the airport I saw a man with a long dark coat and I also saw the long scar below his left eye! Im pretty sure he scared the crap out of me!


This man smelt like an onions!! And I absolutely hate the smell of onions!! So my trip to the airport wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. I saw a man that looked scary and smelt awful! Whats next?!.........Oops, I spoke to soon!!

Out of all places I saw a big red, polked dot, and the most immature clown I have ever seen! Did I tell you that I hate clowns!? I wonder if his credentials are good! I would assume its not! I finally got to the plane and sat down and I squint my eyes a little and than relaxed and fell asleep! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....